Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu Wireless Backup Camera for Car/Pickups/Minivan/Truck, 7″ LCD Monitor HD 720P Rear/Front View System IP69 Waterproof Super Night Vision for Continuous/Reversing Use
- ► Stable Wireless Signal: Wireless range 100ft on an open empty area.we only recommend to use it on vehicles under 23ft.It is ideal for Car/SUV/Truck/Pickup/.No flickering High-speed Driving or Reversing.
- ► DIY Guide lines:You can adjust the parking lines's width,heigth,moving Left/Right/Up/Down via the meau to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ► Dual Channel: Monitor has two channels,AV1(2370GHz) and AV2 (2510GHz).You can add a second wireless 2510GHz camera for rear/front view use.If you need it,contact use get free one.
- ► Very easy to install Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera/transmitter to reverse lights for reverse use,or connecting to running lights 12V battery for continuous use
- ► We provided a professional instruction in package.If you have any product questions,please contact us.We offer Warranty 2 years and provide tech support and replacement service : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be made up via the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one which should be performed through a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one that will come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. A few cars are slightly large and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.