Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LeeKooLuu Wireless Backup Camera System for Car/Pickups/Minivan/Truck with 7″ LCD Monitor Rear/Front View System IP68 Waterproof Night Vision Guide Lines ON/Off for Continuous/Reversing Use
- Upgrade Wireless Camera System:This is ideal for Car/SUV/MPV/Pickup/Truck/ etc Under 21 ft Vehicle.No flickering High-speed Driving or Reversing.Very easy to install Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera/transmitter to reverse lights for reverse use,or connecting to running lights 12v battery for continuous use.
- Upgraded backup camera&Transmitter meet IP69 waterproof,Upgraded to 150 degree viewing angle, 8 LED Lights night vision view clearly at night. The upgraded camera eliminated the color issue.other ordinary cameras always view trees/grasses are red and purple.The upgraded camera views exactly true color.
- A intelligent switch with 10 functions included on/off guide lines,Flip images mirrored/facing/vertical flip/horizontal flip, adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines. it makes the backup cameras can be used for rear view/front facing view camera and compatible various size of vehicle and customize customer's needs
- The wireless module and antenna were built-in the 7 inch LCD Monitor. It can be directly attached to flat surface dashboard with provided adhesive foam and bracket. Also, the bracket can be removed for alternative mounting options,if you want a suction cup mount for fix on windshield,contact us get a free one..Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines. Adjust the Brightness, contrast,Color etc.
- We provided a professional instruction in package.If you have any product questions,please contact us.We offer Warranty 2 years and provide tech support and replacement service : [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial considerations that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you can do it on your own not like while installing the wired one which has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are slightly large and one camera won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.