Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
License Plate Backup Camera,Car RV Van Truck Rear View Front View Reverse Camera IP68 Waterproof HD Color 170 Degree Wide Viewing Angle IR Light Night Vision Guide Line Adjustable
- 【One-Button Control】Easy one-button control allows you to shift between front view, back view, turn guidelines on and off, adjust the guidelines width/length/downward angle,display “stop” or distance data on guide lines.
- 【Super Sharp Lens】State of the art 6 layer glass lens provides astoundingly clear images both day and night. The picture is bright, accurate, and free of distortion.
- 【170°Wide Angle Design&45° adjustment angle】 Rearview mirrors leave a lot to be desired. This 7pcs LED Vehicle Backup Camera picks up the slack with a wide 170° view field, eliminating blind spots once and for all. A 45° adjustment angle adds increased visibility, allowing you to adjust the camera to a position that's best for you.
- 【Automatic IR Light Night Vision】Drive confidently in the dark thanks to the 7pcs powerful IR lights. The lights turn on automatically in low-light areas and off automatically in well-lit areas.
- 【Rugged, Weather-Resistant and Waterproof】Ultimate IP68 waterproofing protects the camera from light drizzles and raging storms alike. Better still, the camera can tolerate extreme temperatures between -58°F and 176°F.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important points that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly simple and you can do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one so one can provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are fairly huge and one digital camera may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.