Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
License Plate Frame Rear View Reverse Backup Camera Kit, Car Rover 170° Viewing Angle Universal Reversing Cameras with 8 IR Night Vision Waterproof LED
- 170°Wide Viewing Angle Backup Camera: 170 degree visible range designed backup camera is perfect for checking unseen blind spots in your vehicle’s mirrors when reversing your car, and can be adjusted 30 degree by loose screw. In addition, the reverse cameras would be perfect for avoiding car crashes while driving in the dark.
- HD Night Vision Designed: The rear view camera is equipped with 8 high definition IR leds, which can make you see very clear at night or in a dark underground parking garage. 640×480 capture resolutions and support NTSC TV system.
- The stylish heavy duty chrome plated license plate bracket is made of premium stainless steel, which is harder than aluminum and can provide long lasting protection from corroding, rusting and aging. Also, it's suitable for all vehicles that use a standard US license number plate holder.
- Premium License Plate Frame: Stylish heavy duty chrome plated frame, which is suitable for all vehicles that use a standard US license number plate holder.
- High Quality US License Plate Bracket | Built-in a 170° Viewing Angle Backup Camera | Parking Sensors Voice Prompts Function
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that should be performed through a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, select one so we can come up with sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are somewhat large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.