Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
License Plate Rear View Backup Camera Reverse Parking Back Camera 8 IR LED Night Vision Waterproof 170° Viewing Angle Universal Car License Plate Frame Mount for Cars Easy to Install
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate. It is like a plate frame mounted on the license plate, holds the license plate securely without blocking the license plate info.
- FRONT/REAR CAMERA & GUIDE LINE ON/OFF : Cut the WHITE cable can be Rear View Camera; Cut the GREEN cable show the Guide Line. For more details, pls check the product description.
- WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: 170° viewing angle macro lens give you a wide viewing vision, high sensitive color CMOS image sensor. Lens angle physically 45° adjustable on the camera, you can adjust the angle according to your needed, you can see all the blind spots behind the car.
- MARINE GRADE WATERPROOF: Aluminum Zinc Material with IP-67 Standard waterproof , shockproof & dust-proof level, high performance in all-weather condition, Never be foggy or wet inside the camera even in a storm or serious rainy day.
- HD INFRARED NIGHT VISION CAMERA CMOS SENSOR: 8 IR LEDs night vision and excellent performance of 0.2 lux at F1.2. High definition color CMOS image sensor. The picture is actually clear during full light and also very clear in total darkness.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations to help you select the right backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one on the way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are moderately huge and one camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.