Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
License Plate Rear View Camera – Built-in Distance Scale Lines Backup Parking/Reverse Assist Waterproof Adjustable Slim Bar Cam w/ 420 TVL Resolution & RCA Output Zinc Black Chrome – Pyle PLCM18BC
- SLIM BAR CAMERA: It is a compact and slim bar camera size so once you flush mount or bracket mount it, you will forget it’s there! The camera is in a unique zinc black chrome, a light reflective color that fits well with many cars’ exteriors
- MARINE GRADE WATERPROOF: Pyle license plate adjustable camera features IP67 high waterproof level. This means the camera would never be fogged or wet even in a storm or bad rainy day. Built-in fog resistance, and excellent low lux performance
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A wired rear view backup camera that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. The product includes all necessary installation cables/wires
- 420 TVL RESOLUTION: Pyle license plate camera features low lux light performance, true color reproduction, and 420 TVL horizontal resolution. It works in a variety of weather conditions with an auto white balance and image adjustment
- RCA OUTPUT: This camera also features RCA video output for connecting to other source inputs. Use your camera with a rear view mirror monitor, an existing in-dash TV, DVR, or any RCA-compatible video input. It includes 17-foot male-to-male RCA cable
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a tool that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one for you to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are moderately huge and one digital camera may not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.