Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
License Plate Rear View Camera – Built-in Distance Scale Lines Backup Parking/Reverse Assist Waterproof Adjustable Slim Bar Cam w/ 420 TVL Resolution & RCA Output Zinc Black Chrome – Pyle PLCM18BC
- SLIM BAR CAMERA: It is a compact and slim bar camera size so once you flush mount or bracket mount it, you will forget it’s there! The camera is in a unique zinc black chrome, a light reflective color that fits well with many cars’ exteriors
- MARINE GRADE WATERPROOF: Pyle license plate adjustable camera features IP67 high waterproof level. This means the camera would never be fogged or wet even in a storm or bad rainy day. Built-in fog resistance, and excellent low lux performance
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A wired rear view backup camera that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. The product includes all necessary installation cables/wires
- 420 TVL RESOLUTION: Pyle license plate camera features low lux light performance, true color reproduction, and 420 TVL horizontal resolution. It works in a variety of weather conditions with an auto white balance and image adjustment
- RCA OUTPUT: This camera also features RCA video output for connecting to other source inputs. Use your camera with a rear view mirror monitor, an existing in-dash TV, DVR, or any RCA-compatible video input. It includes 17-foot male-to-male RCA cable
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 06:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 10:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fixed on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be performed by a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. Some cars are rather huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.