Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
License Plate Wireless Backup Camera, WiFi Rear View Camera, LASTBUS 170° View Angle Universal IP69 Waterproof Car License Plate Frame Camera for Cars RV Box Truck SUV Pick Up Truck Van
- Wide Compatibility: The license plate wireless backup camera apply to wide voltage ranging from 12-36V DC power supply from car RV box truck SUV pickup truck van,etc. Universal for your cars.
- Easy to Install & Use: No monitor needed to be handled, no wiring between the monitor and backup camera, you will spent less time and less money on installation. Easy to install and use, if you need any help, please contact us for tech support.
- No Delay & No Interference: With upgrade wireless module and image processor chip, pictures are sent and displayed on your phone at 25 frames per second without any delay and freezing.
- IP69 Waterproof & 170° View Angle & Night Vision: LASTBUS wireless backup camera provides you clear picture at day and night on all bad weathers. No blind spot any longer any time.
- 【Quality Guarantee】24-Hour Online Customer Service, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 12-Month Replacement Warranty, and Lifetime Support. Customer Service Email Address: 【[email protected]】. If you have any question or need any help, contact us, you will have our full attention.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial guides that will help you select the best backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one in order to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential issue that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are slightly large and one digital camera won't be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.