Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Liehuzhekeji Car Backup Camera and Monitor Kit, 7 Inch HD Quad Split Monitor 4 Pieces Waterproof IR Night Vision Front&Rear&Side View Cameras for Car RV Truck Pickup Van Camper Reversing Use
- Easy Installation: There are dashboard stand and windshield mount. The wiring provides a more stable signal and much longer life
- High-quality Camera: IP67 Waterproof, Shockproof, 18 IR LEDs for Night Vision and wide degree viewing angle, good performance even in night and rainy. Rear View Camera supports mirror viewing
- 7 Inch Color TFT LCD Split Monitor : High resolution, clear image; 4 Channel input; 4 split video displays–4 in 1, 3 in 1, 2 in 1 or full view. The image auto switch to AV1 when reversing
- Applicability: 7V-24V power supply, suitable for pickup, bus, truck, RV, trailer, Van, Camper, motorhome, etc
- Trustable&Reliable Service: 30 days money back, 24 months promise, life time technical support. If you have any problem, please contact us([email protected]), we will respond within 16 hours
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial guides to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that should be performed via a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to come up with enough view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are rather massive and one digicam won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.