Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LuftMeister 56054058AH 56054058AD Rear View Backup Camera Fit for Chrysler 300 C/Base and Dodge Charger 2011-18
- Please tell us the VIN Number before placing the order, we will provide you the professional advice.
- Easy to install, but still recommended to be operated by professionals.
- OEM Number: 56054058AH 56054058AD 56054058AE 56054058AF 56054058AG
- Fit For: 2011-2018 Chrysler 300, 2011-2014 Dodge Charger
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are quite large and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.