Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Magnetic Wireless Backup Camera – LASTBUS Rechargeable Magnetic WiFi Backup Camera for Easy Hitching Gooseneck Horse Boat Travel Trailer Fifth Wheels RV Camper for iPhone iPad Android, Easy to Install
- WIRELESS WIFI BACKUP CAMERA: After being turned on, the Wi-Fi backup camera will generate its own unique Wi-Fi signal (No Internet Supported). Use your iPhone/iPad/smart phone to connect the Wi-Fi and you can get view from the camera on the App. No monitor needed nor supported.
- BUILT-IN BATTERY & MAGNETIC BASE: With a 6400mA built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery and a magnetic base, you don't need to do extra power connection. Attach the camera on your vehicle, turn it on and use it. Save 200 dollars of hiring a mechanic to install.
- WIDER SIGNAL RANGE: Adopting external antenna interface and including antenna extensio cable in package, the Wi-Fi backup camera can have greater signal transmission. Strong & stable signal from the rear of your truck trailer pickup.
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION CAMERA: Using full-glue tech, the backup camera can work well in rainy and other bad weather. The latest infrared LED lights can also provide you with a clear and long-distance night view.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: 24-Hour online customer service, 60-Day money-back guarantee, 12-Month replacement warranty, and lifetime support. Customer service email Address: 【[email protected]】. Feel free to contact us, and you will get the best service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution can be determined through the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one digital camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.