Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Magnetic Wireless Backup Camera – LASTBUS Rechargeable Magnetic WiFi Backup Camera for Easy Hitching Gooseneck Horse Boat Travel Trailer Fifth Wheels RV Camper for iPhone iPad Android, Easy to Install
- WIRELESS WIFI BACKUP CAMERA: After being turned on, the Wi-Fi backup camera will generate its own unique Wi-Fi signal (No Internet Supported). Use your iPhone/iPad/smart phone to connect the Wi-Fi and you can get view from the camera on the App. No monitor needed nor supported.
- BUILT-IN BATTERY & MAGNETIC BASE: With a 6400mA built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery and a magnetic base, you don't need to do extra power connection. Attach the camera on your vehicle, turn it on and use it. Save 200 dollars of hiring a mechanic to install.
- WIDER SIGNAL RANGE: Adopting external antenna interface and including antenna extensio cable in package, the Wi-Fi backup camera can have greater signal transmission. Strong & stable signal from the rear of your truck trailer pickup.
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION CAMERA: Using full-glue tech, the backup camera can work well in rainy and other bad weather. The latest infrared LED lights can also provide you with a clear and long-distance night view.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: 24-Hour online customer service, 60-Day money-back guarantee, 12-Month replacement warranty, and lifetime support. Customer service email Address: 【[email protected]】. Feel free to contact us, and you will get the best service.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial guides to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one which will give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are rather huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.