Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [FITS]: Jeep Wrangler (Years: 2007+)
- [RESOLUTION]: 600 TV Lines, [ANGLE]: Wide View 170 Degrees
- [IMAGE SENSOR]: 1/3″ SONY CCD, 0 Lux
- [OEM MONITOR ADAPTER]: Allows use of our aftermarket camera on OEM monitor systems (MyGig Radio)
- [NOTE***]: There are many knock offs of this product that use inferior parts which we do not endorse. Although the handle, camera and images may look similar, they are not the same and not a Master Tailgaters product.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 11:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 22:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out by means of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are rather massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete back view.