Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [FITS]: Jeep Wrangler (Years: 2007+)
- [RESOLUTION]: 600 TV Lines, [ANGLE]: Wide View 170 Degrees
- [IMAGE SENSOR]: 1/3″ SONY CCD, 0 Lux
- [OEM MONITOR ADAPTER]: Allows use of our aftermarket camera on OEM monitor systems (MyGig Radio)
- [NOTE***]: There are many knock offs of this product that use inferior parts which we do not endorse. Although the handle, camera and images may look similar, they are not the same and not a Master Tailgaters product.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential guides to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be determined via the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one for you to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are rather massive and one camera would possibly not be able to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.