Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Master Tailgaters Backup Tailgate Camera Replacement for Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2011-2013 Part# 23146157
- **ATTENTION: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number*
- Replaces OE Part # 23146157
- Fits: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Years 2011-2013
- Resolution: 600 TV Lines
- Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one with a view to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the display as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are reasonably large and one camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.