Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Master Tailgaters Backup Tailgate Camera Replacement for Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2011-2013 Part# 23146157
- **ATTENTION: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number*
- Replaces OE Part # 23146157
- Fits: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Years 2011-2013
- Resolution: 600 TV Lines
- Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential considerations that can assist you select the right backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one in an effort to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you want to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are reasonably massive and one digicam won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.