Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Master Tailgaters Backup Tailgate Camera Replacement for Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2011-2013 Part# 23146157
- **ATTENTION: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number*
- Replaces OE Part # 23146157
- Fits: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Years 2011-2013
- Resolution: 600 TV Lines
- Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial points to help you select the best backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be decided by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is quite easy and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one which should be carried out through a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one if you want to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are relatively huge and one digicam may not be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.