Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [SCREEN]: Ultra Bright 4.3″ TFT LCD with Auto Adjusting Brightness
- [BACKUP CAMERA]: Easy to install camera, fits behind your license plate. Super wide 170° viewing angle.
- [MIRROR]: 4mm Thick Glass, OEM look and feel
- A Universal windshield mount is included allowing this mirror to be installed on any vehicle
- LCD Display Automatically Turns On When Vehicle Put In Reverse
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【7" Streaming Media Touch Screen】7" touch screen streaming media mirror cam and AHD tech will display the super crisp real-time traffic condition to you. 1080P front cam and 1080P rear cam with wide angle will record the most clear videos for you to playback on the mirror cam or computer. The cable lengthen of rear camera is 19.68ft.
- 【Dual Dash Cams with Starlight Night Vision】Dual cameras are all with 6 layers of glass and HDR+(up to 79dB dynamic range) will effectively balance the light and dark area for a great video recording. Starlight Tech and F1.4 large apeture will provide you enhanced night vision even in a dark environment.
- 【Reverse Assistance and External GPS】Please connect the rear camera red wire to your reverse light positive lead, so that M1+ mirror cam will display reverse image automatically in any situation when the R gear is engaged. Also, the parking guide line will help you park easily and safety. GPS records accurate speed and location data while driving. GVPlayer is recommended to playback recorded GPS video files(Please contact support for the lastest software version).
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
- 10" STREAM MEDIA REAR VIEW CAMERA: Compared to the traditional rear view mirror, you can get 170° real-time rear view from this 10'' rear view camera and adjust the viewing angle. 10" playback screen, no need to playback on computer.
- FRONT 1080P REAR 1080P AND 170° WIDE ANGLE: DL9 dual dash cam has two cameras(front mirror cam and back camera), both cameras are 1080p and 170° super wide angle. Recording the HD driving details in front of your car and behind the car simultaneously with the total 340° viewing angle.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION: Advanced Sony IMX307 sensor, F1.8 6 glass fixed-focus lens for this mirror dash camera, offering more soft and clear image in low light environments, record more clear, visible video for front and rear when driving at night
- 1080p DUAL SYSTEM CAMERA: Pyle compact size front mirror car dash cam in full HD 1080p and 4.3” TFT wide viewing angle display screen size. The rearview backup camera is made waterproof with 140 A+ level camera lens that provides great video quality
- BUILT IN G-SENSOR: With parking mode turned on, it will be automatically start recording when it detects any objects or creatures movement. The video will be locked for safekeeping. It also features instant playback and preview of recorded media
- SEAMLESS LOOP VIDEO: Pyle rear-view mirror dual channel recorder is made with loop recording system, which means it will keep endless recording without delete oldest file by yourself when the micro SD card becomes full. Definitely, no leakage
Last update on 2020-07-08 at 03:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-08 at 07:07 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial considerations that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be decided by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one that needs to be performed via a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one which will provide you with enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential factor that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. Some cars are moderately huge and one digicam may not be able to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.