Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Master Tailgaters Replacement for Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1999-2006 Black Tailgate Handle with Backup Camera
- [FITS]: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, 3500 (Years 1999-2006)
- [RESOLUTION]: 600 TV Lines
- [IMAGE SENSOR]: 1/4″ OV136 CCD Chip, .5 lux light sensitivity
- [ANGLE]: Wide View 170 Degrees – Clearly see your Trailer Hitch!
- [NOTE***]: There are many knock offs of this product that use inferior parts which we do not endorse. Although the handle, camera and images may look similar, they are not the same and not a Master Tailgaters product.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Big Screen Rear View Mirror Camera: High-definition large wide-angle 1080P 170° front camera and 720P 140° waterproof rear camera for simultaneous recording. Capture all the critical details like license plates, signposts etc.
- Rearview Mirror Backup Camera: Smart rear view angle switch between driving and parking,adjust the rear view downward or upward to show you a closer backup image while parking,reduce risk coefficient and improve traffic safety.
- Backup Camera For Car: When the recorder senses emergency braking or the car collides, the video will be locked separately, and the loop recording will not cover this video, preventing the video evidence from being accidentally deleted.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-02-26 at 14:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 01:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be determined via the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you can do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one which has to be carried out by a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are fairly large and one digital camera would possibly not be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.