Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Master Tailgaters Replacement for Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1999-2006 Black Tailgate Handle with Backup Camera
- [FITS]: Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, 3500 (Years 1999-2006)
- [RESOLUTION]: 600 TV Lines
- [IMAGE SENSOR]: 1/4″ OV136 CCD Chip, .5 lux light sensitivity
- [ANGLE]: Wide View 170 Degrees – Clearly see your Trailer Hitch!
- [NOTE***]: There are many knock offs of this product that use inferior parts which we do not endorse. Although the handle, camera and images may look similar, they are not the same and not a Master Tailgaters product.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one which has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one as a way to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera should be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial issue that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are moderately large and one digital camera may not have the ability to give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.