Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- **ATTENTION: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number*
- [Replaces]: OE Part # BT4Z-19G490-B
- [Fits]: Ford Edge Years 2011-2012
- [Resolution]: 600 TV Lines
- [Plug and Play]: Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness – NSF Certified
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial considerations that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is quite simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are quite large and one digital camera may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.