Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- **ATTENTION: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number*
- [Replaces]: OE Part # ET4Z-19G490-A
- [Fits]: Ford Edge Years 2013-2014
- [Resolution]: 600 TV Lines
- [Plug and Play]: Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential points to help you select the best backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be made up by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while installing the wired one which should be carried out via a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one to be able to come up with enough view when reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are moderately large and one digital camera may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.