Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- **ATTENTION: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number*
- [Replaces]: OE Part # ET4Z-19G490-A
- [Fits]: Ford Edge Years 2013-2014
- [Resolution]: 600 TV Lines
- [Plug and Play]: Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial points to help you select the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is quite easy and you can do it on your own not like when installing the wired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are reasonably large and one camera won't be capable to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.