Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- **ATTENTION: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number*
- [Replaces]: OE Part # BB5Z-19G490-A
- [Fits]: Ford Explorer Years 2011-2012
- [Resolution]: 600 TV Lines
- [Plug and Play]: Plugs into Existing OEM Video Harness – NSF Certified
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digicam is a device that is installed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important guides to help you choose the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution shall be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one that allows you to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are moderately massive and one camera would possibly not be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.