Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [FITS]: Ford Years 2004+ with 9 inch blue oval in the center of the tailgate (measure oval before purchasing) – [INCLUDED]: Genuine Ford Mounting Screws and Clips
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be made up via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are quite huge and one digicam may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.