Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Mirror Dash Cam for Cars 10″ Backup Camera 1080P Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear Stream Media Touch Screen with Enhanced Night Vision G-Sensor Parking Monitor 32GB SD Card
- 【32GB SD Card included & Warranty】Each mirror dash cam is included a 32GB Class 10 SD card, it is inserted into the monitor and not need any installation for it. Don’t need to buy SD card separately, all accessories are out of package and you can install and use it upon receipt of this dash cam. 2 years technical support and 24h customer service is available via: [email protected]
- 【10″ Streaming Media Full Touch Screen】The 1080P Streaming Media dash cam featured Full HD sharp colors IPS touch screen and start up automatically to enter the front and rear camera view at the same time, comprehensive monitoring of the rear traffic conditions in the real time, without delay.All operations can be easily done by swiping your fingers. Will present a clear and crisp video quality with high resolution in day or night.
- 【1080P Dual lens and 170° Wide Angle】1080P front and rear is from mirror cam and back camera,both cameras are 1080p and 170° super wide angle.The wide angle lens eliminates blind spots and alleviates the worry of recording everything happening in front and rear.
- 【Super Night Vision & Safe Parking】This mirror car dash camera presents super night vision in low light conditions,offering more soft and clear image, and record more clear, and the backup camera display with guide lines assist you safe parking. It is flexible and convenient for you to adjust the view angle by sliding your finger on the touch screen when driving or reversing.
- 【Loop Recording & G-sensor】Loop recording will automatically overwrite the earliest video segment when the memory storage space is full. With G-sensor enabled, it will automatically lock and store the video when it encounters a sudden shock and collision. Mirror dash cam provides video proof of an accident that happens to be capture by the recording.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- ➤【Dual 1080P with Enhanced Night Vision】With big aperture (F2.0+F1.8) and first-rate lens (4G+2G), the front and backup (Max. 1080P) cameras for car can provide FHD and crystal clear videos, allows you to clearly obtain license plates from a distance. The night vision (low-light level) of the car camera can also automatically adjust the light according to the surrounding environment, allowing you to capture more details at night. VTIN will be the guardian of your night driving.
- ➤【Loop Recording & Emergency Locking】Featuring intelligent loop recording and emergency lock function. When your TF card is full (>64G), our rear view mirror camera will automatically delete the oldest footage and make room for the latest lens. In addition, sensitive G-sensor will also automatically detect collisions and lock such event videos to prevent them from being deleted.
- ➤【Reversing and Parking with Ease】When you reverse, this mirror dash cam will automatically switch to reverse mode, so you can more intuitively detect the rear of the car without turning around to confirm. The reverse guide displayed on the screen will also help you park quickly and easily. No more worry about running into any cats, dogs or kids.
- Stunning 2.5K Ultra HD - More Dynamic Detail with 2.5K SONY IXM335 front camera and waterproof 1080P rear camera, to fulfills more vivid photos and videos. The stunning 12'' IPS full-touch-screen design makes everything look amazing.
- Intelligent Escort Partner - Now you can launch essential operations with voice commands during the driving. With advanced GPS support, to record your trajectory, location, and speed to keep everything in check.
- Always Ready in an Instant - Continuously recording and lock the important footage, H612 mirror dash cam is always ready in an instant, you won't miss a single frame on the road. Supports up to 128G memory cards (not included).
- INCREASED SAFETY: The rearview car camera kit includes two integrated swivel/rotating cameras, multiple viewing options and night vision illuminating LEDs for added security and safety on the road.
- UPGRADED REARVIEW SYSTEM: The Pyle rear camera features top of the line marine grade waterproof and fog resistant construction, as well as low lux light performance and true color reproduction. A 170-degree viewing anfle and a tilt-adjustable lens angle.
- EASY TO USE & INSTALL: Protect yourself and your car without the added hassle. Easy installation and simple front panel button controls simplify the process. While the built-in rechargeable emergency backup battery keeps things running all year round.
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 13:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 22:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial points to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are relatively large and one digicam may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.