Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
MOREsensor Park Assist Backup Camera | Direct OE Replacement for 23334892/84143039/22896940 | Compatible with Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon | CGM-004
- Direct-fit replacement part, no calibration tool is required to pair the camera
- NSF Registered Product, ISO certified collision part, meet all safety and quality standards
- OE-style connecter and mounting points
- Fits 19-20 Colorado w/ EZ Lift ; w/o HD rear vision, 2020 Colorado w/o HD rear visoon & EZ lift, 15-20 Canyon w/o HD rear vision
- 3 years limited warranty on parts and lens
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is an accessory that is installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so they can give you sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly large and one camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.