Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
MOREsensor Park Assist Backup Camera | Direct OE Replacement for 23334892/84143039/22896940 | Compatible with Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon | CGM-004
- Direct-fit replacement part, no calibration tool is required to pair the camera
- NSF Registered Product, ISO certified collision part, meet all safety and quality standards
- OE-style connecter and mounting points
- Fits 19-20 Colorado w/ EZ Lift ; w/o HD rear vision, 2020 Colorado w/o HD rear visoon & EZ lift, 15-20 Canyon w/o HD rear vision
- 3 years limited warranty on parts and lens
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up by means of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the wired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you need to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are moderately massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.