Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Create your own movies: edit, trim, join, or reverse footage, add stylish filters, transitions, stickers, and titles
- Use theme and music templates to create your movie automatically
- Enhance video and audio quality, apply different special effects
- Grab video from a webcam, TV tuner, or other external device
- Work with more than 180 multimedia formats
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial guides that will help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be determined through the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera must be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. A few cars are slightly huge and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.