Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
myGEKOgear SOLARST Solar Powered Wireless Backup Camera with 4.3″ Monitor, Easy Installation, Parking Guidance Lines, Waterproof, Parking & Reversing for Cars,Trucks,Vans,Campers,Trailers
- Quick & Simple Installation: The set up for the SOLARST is completely hassle free and does not require any expert wiring or professional help. All you need to do is screw on the solar frame and you're all set to record!
- Adjustable Rear Lens: Point the lens up or down, giving you the perfect view no matter how tall or low your car may be. View what is directly behind you before backing out of a space.
- Solar Powered Camera: This maintains powered on with the sun's rays. Using 2100mAh, it can be used continually for 60 days without charging through solar or USB. If it's continually on, it can last up to 7 hours.
- Compatible with Most Cars & RV Buses: Works with most cars, trucks, and RV busses so you can start backing out with ease. Transmission frequency works with up to 164 feet under free space.
- 4.3″ Color LCD Monitor: Using a gorgeous 4.3″ 640 x 480p color LCD display, you can have a better and unobstructed view of your rear, ensuring that everything is clear before backing out of a space. With the help of parking guide lines, backing out and backing into a space is made easy.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points to help you choose the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can provide you with enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are slightly massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.