Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NATIKA Hidden License Plate Backup/Front View Camera, IP69K Waterproof Great Night Vision HD Wide View Angle Reverse Rear View Backup Camera for Cars Pickup Trucks SUV Jeep RV Van
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft,so it waterproof function is better than IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.Easy installation, no need to drill holes, hide bracket will not cover up any information of your license plate.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree wide view angle lens,that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.This license plate mount backup camera's image WITHOUT PURPLE COLOR issue
- Reverse camera built-in a LATEST Grade A 6G All-glass and F1.8 large aperture lens,the lens'horizontal angle is 145 degrees(visible range up to 95%),that's perfect for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and keep you and your vehicle away from danger
- License plate mount backup camera is so easily for installation,just use 2 license plate's original nuts to fix it well.Guide line on/off switch by keeping or cutting the green wire/loop, rear or front view switch by keeping or cutting the white wire/loop; lens can be adjusted 90 degrees to get your prefer angle
- NATIKA offer 30 days money back guarantee,24 months replacement warranty,lifetime support guarantee and 7 days-24 hours customer service and technical support email: [email protected] Please contact us for replacement if you received the item with a issue instead of just return or negative review. Believe in us, we will 100% assist you!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you select the best backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one as a way to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are slightly huge and one camera may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.