Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NATIKA License Plate Backup/Front View Camera,IP69K Waterproof HD Great Night Vision Wide View Angle Reverse Rear View Backup Camera for Pickup Trucks Cars Jeep SUV Van RV
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft,so it waterproof function is better than IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.Easy installation, no need to drill holes;WD-776 will cover some information of your license pate,if it is illegal in your state,please DO NOT order it.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree wide view angle lens,that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.This license plate mount backup camera's image WITHOUT PURPLE COLOR issue
- Reverse camera built-in a LATEST Grade A 6G All-glass and F1.8 large aperture lens,the lens'horizontal angle is 145 degrees(visible range up to 95%),that's perfect for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and keep you and your vehicle away from danger
- License plate mount backup camera is so easily for installation,just use 2 license plate's original nuts to fix it well.Guide line on/off switch by keeping or cutting the green wire/loop, rear or front view switch by keeping or cutting the white wire/loop; lens can be adjusted 30 degrees to get your prefer angle
- NATIKA offer 30 days money back guarantee,24 months replacement warranty,lifetime support guarantee and 7 days-24 hours customer service and technical support email: [email protected] Please contact us for replacement if you received the item with a issue instead of just return or negative review. Believe in us, we will 100% assist you!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will likely be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one which should be performed via a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so that it will give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to think about when buying the backup camera. Some cars are relatively huge and one digital camera may not have the ability to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.