Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Navinio Super HD 1280720 Pixels Car Third Roof Top Mount Brake Lamp Camera Brake Light Rear View Backup Camera for Chevrolet Express GMC Savana Vans Exporer Vans Cargo Reverse Parking Camera
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Chevrolet Express GMC Savana Van
- 1280*720 pixels 1000 TV lines 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 8M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- Route the cable from tailgate to front dash, connect to display with universal RCA connector, you may need additional adapter (not included) if to connect factory radio
- Remark:This camera do not work well with original factory display/monitor, will work well with aftermarket display/monitor .Please check the dimension for fitting to your number plate light recess before purchasing
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 06:14 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-14 at 10:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one in order to give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you want to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are rather large and one digital camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.