Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Navinio Super HD 1280720 Pixels Car Third Roof Top Mount Brake Lamp Camera Brake Light Rear View Backup Camera for Chevrolet Express GMC Savana Vans Exporer Vans Cargo Reverse Parking Camera
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Chevrolet Express GMC Savana Van
- 1280*720 pixels 1000 TV lines 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 8M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- Route the cable from tailgate to front dash, connect to display with universal RCA connector, you may need additional adapter (not included) if to connect factory radio
- Remark:This camera do not work well with original factory display/monitor, will work well with aftermarket display/monitor .Please check the dimension for fitting to your number plate light recess before purchasing
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one with the intention to come up with enough view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you want to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.