Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NDRUSH Tailgate Handle Bezel with Backup Camera 150 Degree Rear View Reverse Cameras Compatible with 2005-2014 Ford F150, 2008-2016 F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty, 2006-2014 Mark LT
- Compatibility: 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford F150, 2006 to 2014 Lincoln Mark LT, 2008 to 2016 F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty. Replace part number: 8L3Z-9943400-AC
- 150 Degree View Angle: The tail gate reverse camera equipped with 480 TV Lines and 1/4 inch CMOS image sensor will provide high-definition, high-resolution, true and real time image, maintain original color, support NTSC system
- Rear/Front Switchable: Optional customized distance scale lines and mirror / normal image. You can choose gridline or not, rear view backup camera or front/side camera by keeping or cutting green and white loop. Note: this is a reverse camera (mirror image) with guide lines at default
- IP68 Waterproof: Adapt to extreme weather, even on rainy / snowy / fogy days can still see road condition clearly, and provides clear image without delay. Features RCA video output, connect to display with universal RCA connector
- Package Including: 1 x tailgate handle backup camera with all wiring and connectors. 180 days manufacturer warranty since order purchase date, feel free to send email if there's any issue before or after purchase, your case will be taken seriously regardless of warranty period
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will probably be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you'll do it on your own not like while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are quite huge and one digicam won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.