Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NDRUSH Tailgate Handle Bezel with Backup Camera 150 Degree Rear View Reverse Cameras Compatible with 2005-2014 Ford F150, 2008-2016 F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty, 2006-2014 Mark LT
- Compatibility: 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford F150, 2006 to 2014 Lincoln Mark LT, 2008 to 2016 F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty. Replace part number: 8L3Z-9943400-AC
- 150 Degree View Angle: The tail gate reverse camera equipped with 480 TV Lines and 1/4 inch CMOS image sensor will provide high-definition, high-resolution, true and real time image, maintain original color, support NTSC system
- Rear/Front Switchable: Optional customized distance scale lines and mirror / normal image. You can choose gridline or not, rear view backup camera or front/side camera by keeping or cutting green and white loop. Note: this is a reverse camera (mirror image) with guide lines at default
- IP68 Waterproof: Adapt to extreme weather, even on rainy / snowy / fogy days can still see road condition clearly, and provides clear image without delay. Features RCA video output, connect to display with universal RCA connector
- Package Including: 1 x tailgate handle backup camera with all wiring and connectors. 180 days manufacturer warranty since order purchase date, feel free to send email if there's any issue before or after purchase, your case will be taken seriously regardless of warranty period
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 13:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential considerations to help you choose the best backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to think about while buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are slightly large and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.