Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Newsmarts Rear View Reversing Camera Backup Parking Reverse Camera for 2011-2014 Ford F150 (Replace Part #: EL3Z-19G490-D, CL3Z-19G490-B)
- Fitment: For 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford F150
- Material: ABS Plastic, good quality and good performance
- A direct replacement for your old or defective reversing camera
- Part Number: EL3Z-19G490-D, CL3Z-19G490-B, CL3Z-19G490-C, CL3Z-19G490-D
- NOTE: Please make sure the part number exactly matches to the OEM part number.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so that it will provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you need to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately large and one digital camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to view all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.