Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Plug and play Camera with backup Line Fits Ford F-150 2012-2014, Mark LT 2012-2014.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Back-up alarm is made for heavy-duty & commercial use for 12-80 volt vehicles
- Self-grounding: no grounding wire needed for installation, Voltage spike and surge protected
- Reverse mounted speaker enhances sound and protects speaker for longer life - Universal mounting bracket with slotted holes.
- BACKUP CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction at 656x492px. Has a low lux performance and wide viewing angle at 170°. This wired cam also has an adjustable swivel angle
- WIDESCREEN MONITOR: A backup camera system with HD 7 inches TFT/LCD mirror monitor display, 16:9 widescreen ratio. Video system is PAL/NTSC. Has an ability to connect to camera source with dual RCA jacks
- DASHBOARD MOUNTABLE: Both car backup camera and backup camera monitor are mountable. The car rear view camera can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- WATERPROOF AND WEATHER RESISTANT: This camera reverse car backing sensor is IP-67 marine grade waterproof to combat bad weather. Includes all necessary cables for installation
- NIGHT VISION ILLUMINATION: Driving at night will be easier with 170-degree viewing angle, 420 TVL resolution, and the built-in night vision illumination. It also features color picture output. Made rugged and durable metal housing for lifetime use
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A wireless backup cam features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors alone. Indeed, offers safety for jeeps, pickups and automobiles
- Suitable for CCTV Camera, PTZ, IR Illuminators, Video Process, Access Control, etc. Battery Backup: Use 12V Lead-acid battery (Not included)
- General Protection: Individual PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) Fuse and LED indicator on each output, when problem occurs, only affect the individual output, other outputs still working;
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit occurs, Individual PTC Fuse will cut off the circuit and when breakdown removed, PTC fuse will automatically be restoring circuit;
Last update on 2020-09-30 at 08:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-30 at 22:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are quite large and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.