Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NikoMaku Mirror Dash Cam Front and Rear Backup Camera 10 Inch Screen for Cars Full Touch Screen Rear View Mirror Camera 170° Wide Angle Dual Lenses Waterproof AS-4
- [OEM look design] Driving with your fully updated rear-view mirror! Along with the supplied bracket, it can replace your existing rear-mirror completely. It can also keep the dash cam away from vibrations or jolts effectively while driving, which could offer a stabler image than the rubber band method. The bracket can be compatible with most car models on the market. If the supplied mount is not compatible, you can also use the supplied rubber band to attach it to the existing rear-view mirror.
- [Super HDR Rear Camera] The AS4 Max mirror dash cam adopts fully updated Sony IMX464 Super HDR rear camera, which can reduce dazzle and overexposure from headlights behind you effectively. Different from other normal HDR rear camera, which can only reduce dazzle in the near distance, the AS4 MAX can provide you a clearer rear image at day and night.
- [Anti-Glare Film] Most mirror dash cam’s screen is made by class. You can use it as a regular mirror, but sometimes there is an issue of reflection. Now a reflective film is available. The new material anti-glare film that AS4 Max adopts can effectively reduce glare.
- [High-Quality Video Recording] The AS-2 Plus Dash Cam is capable of full-HD Video at 30 fps instead of 20fps performed by other dash cams. The videos can be clearer, smoother, more fluent. The file size can be much smaller thanks to the updated chips, which makes the SD card store more files. The WDR technology can offer higher contrast at night and ensure clear recordings in bright and dark night.
- [Parking Assist Function] When putting your car in reverse, the screen will automatically shift into full image rear view with parking assist line. Most of the blind spot can be eliminated. You don't have to install another back up camera. (Need to attach the red wire of rear camera to the backup light first).
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With built-in high-quality chip, WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. 6 layer glass lens enhances night vision in dark environment. License plate and other small wordings are clearly displayed.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Reversing Aid System; ③Parking Monitoring; ④GPS Function; ⑤G-Sensor; ⑥Collision boot recording; ⑦Loop Recording; ⑧Lane Departure Warning System; ⑨Video time Lapse;⑩Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter(lighter adatper provided)/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- IP69 waterproof, color HD license plate camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 5 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).Super LED Night Vision view clearly at night.
- Upgraded 4.3 Inch Mirror Streaming Media Screen,anti-glare blue glass,ensure driving safety.The monitor can be used as a mirror when turned off,it can be directly fixed on the original mirror with provided flexible rubber mounting straps.
- ►【Easy Installation】2021 Newly upgraded system simplies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】 IP69 waterproof, color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Rear View Hitch Camera is IP69 waterproof, Swtich Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
- 【12 inch Larger IPS FULL SCREEN】- Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, PORMIDO 12"Square rear view mirror provides you a Ultra wide view of what's behind, minimizing the blind sports for safe driving/reversing. With smart screen split function, you can observe dual lens display simultaneously.
- 【Dual SONY SENSOR Lens for Higher Resolution】- Adopted Sony Sensor and WDR technology, you can get sharper DVR images from both front and rear dashcams in higher resolution at 1296P, especially brings you a starlight night vision-low light from other car's headlights.
- 【Unique Shaped Back Camera with Longer Extension Cable】- The packaged 33ft rear camera connecting cable fits various sizes of cars, such as SUV, Pickups, Camper, Vans, Sedans and Minivans, the smaller reverse camera can hide better on your car tail.
Last update on 2021-09-27 at 20:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-09-27 at 09:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some essential guides to help you choose the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one that allows you to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively massive and one camera may not be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.