Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Niloghap HD 720P Backup Camera with 4.3” Mirror Monitor for Cars,IR Night Vision with Dynamic Trajectory Guide Line Reverse Camera for Car Pickup Truck SUV RV Van
- 🚒【 Dynamic Guideline】 Combines a with Dynamic Trajectory Guide Line Reverse Camera with a 4.3'' Mirror Monitor for Cars,, Newly added dynamic guidance technology, you can see the car's motion trajectory when reversing, making it easier and more convenient to park the car where you need it.
- 🚒【IP69K Waterproof Camera】Upgraded solid 720P High Definition camera with 150°viewing Wide-angle,provide a highly clear picture of your reverse /driving. Upgraded glass lens has a good waterproof performance. Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability.
- 🚒【Easy Installation】Backup Camera is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse status. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box/cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- 🚒【IR Night Vision】When reversing at night and dark area, 8 IR lights automatically turn on, you can clearly see the environment behind the car through the camera, safer reversing.
- 🚒【Customer Service】 We provide detailed instructions; the product has a 2 year warranty; we provide tech support and replacement service. If you have any question, please contact us at: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest HD 1080P Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-05-13 at 16:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-05-13 at 03:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important points to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will likely be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is relatively simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one if you want to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are rather huge and one digicam won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.