Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Niloghap HD 720P Backup Camera with 4.3” Mirror Monitor for Cars,IR Night Vision with Dynamic Trajectory Guide Line Reverse Camera for Car Pickup Truck SUV RV Van
- 🚒【 Dynamic Guideline】 Combines a with Dynamic Trajectory Guide Line Reverse Camera with a 4.3'' Mirror Monitor for Cars,, Newly added dynamic guidance technology, you can see the car's motion trajectory when reversing, making it easier and more convenient to park the car where you need it.
- 🚒【IP69K Waterproof Camera】Upgraded solid 720P High Definition camera with 150°viewing Wide-angle,provide a highly clear picture of your reverse /driving. Upgraded glass lens has a good waterproof performance. Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. It's also fog resistant with a night vision ability.
- 🚒【Easy Installation】Backup Camera is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse status. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box/cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- 🚒【IR Night Vision】When reversing at night and dark area, 8 IR lights automatically turn on, you can clearly see the environment behind the car through the camera, safer reversing.
- 🚒【Customer Service】 We provide detailed instructions; the product has a 2 year warranty; we provide tech support and replacement service. If you have any question, please contact us at: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations to help you select the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed by a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.