Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NOAUKA Waterproof IP68 Night Vision 170 Degree Car Rear View/Reversing/Reverse Camera Universal Color CMOS Imaging Chip Backup Parking HD Front View Camera
- New and High Quality 420 TV Lines HD Color Image sensor,effective Pixels: 720*540 pixels,support NTSC system.
- Visual angle lens:170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot. built in night sensor, clear view even at night.
- Solid metal housing design.Shockproof /Waterproof and Weather-resistance,fit for all outdoor weather conditions.
- Unique Design:You can chose distance scale line or no and can be choosing mirror / non-mirror switcher,it completely depend on your decision.
- Easy install and small size. Upside & Stealth Mount: When installing backup camera, suggest that you install it in a lower position. Compatible for most car models including SUV, Pickup, Truck, Mini car, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important guides to help you select the best backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so that they can give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are quite huge and one digicam may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.