Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Noiposi Backup Camera and Monitor kit for Car Universal Waterproof Night Vision Linsence Plate Rear View Camera and 4.3” TFT LCD Rear View Monitor (Monitor and Camera)
- 4.3”TFT LCD rear view minitor ,wide angle High resolution 480*272 and clear image ,support only 12V power system
- It is very easy for you to install wired rear view carmera on the lisence plate
- When you back your car ,the TFT LCD monitor will automatically start and display the video from rear view carmera .When finishing backup ,it will display the black screen
- Package including:1 x 4.3” TFT LCD monitor ,1 x wired backup camera ,1 x video cable(6M/18FT) ,2 x power wire(1.5M/4.5FT), 1 x user manual(Not including SD card)
- After sale service : our company promises to provide you with the best customer service and 1 year warranty service.Any further issue with your items, please feel free to contact us
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides that will help you select the right backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be made up by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you want to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are somewhat massive and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.