Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
nonda ZUS Smart Backup Camera, Real Wireless Rear View Camera with 170 Degrees Wide Angle and Rechargeable Battery, IP67 Waterproof, Easy Installation with No Wiring or Drilling Needed
- ✔ 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- ✔Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- ✔Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- ✔Water resistant & Premium Material: IP67 waterproof certification protects against rain and snow. German Bayer PC material makes it more sturdy and exquisite
- ✔NOT Compatible With: The material of the car causing the obstruction for camera to not connect: 2016 BMW X5, 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan, Volkswagen Eos, 2008 Jaguar XKR PORTFOLIO CONVERTIBLE SPECIAL EDITION, 2013 Toyota Matrix, 2016 Jeep Compass, 2002 Toyota
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will be decided by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one in an effort to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are somewhat huge and one digicam may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.