Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
nonda ZUS Smart Backup Camera, Real Wireless Rear View Camera with 170 Degrees Wide Angle and Rechargeable Battery, IP67 Waterproof, Easy Installation with No Wiring or Drilling Needed
- ✔ 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- ✔Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- ✔Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- ✔Water resistant & Premium Material: IP67 waterproof certification protects against rain and snow. German Bayer PC material makes it more sturdy and exquisite
- ✔NOT Compatible With: The material of the car causing the obstruction for camera to not connect: 2016 BMW X5, 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan, Volkswagen Eos, 2008 Jaguar XKR PORTFOLIO CONVERTIBLE SPECIAL EDITION, 2013 Toyota Matrix, 2016 Jeep Compass, 2002 Toyota
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you select the right backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution can be determined by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one which should be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are rather huge and one digicam may not be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.