Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Nuoenx 1080P Backup Camera with Monitor Kit, Driving Hitch Rear View Camera System for Cars, Trucks, Vans, Campers, Durable Waterproof Backup Camera – 4.3 Inch Monitor
- 1080P 4.3 INCH MONITOR – This backup camera system comes with 4.3 inch monitor, which presents high-definition images for reversing or monitoring. It comes with 2 monitor brackets, so you could mount it on the dashboard or windshiled. Monitor size: 4.8(W)*3(H) inch.
- IP69 WATERPROOF CAMERA – Upgraded high performance waterproof camera, no more worry about water get inside the camera. With 150 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day. Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (Included)
- EASY INSTALLATION CAMERA SYSTEM – This system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. The second wiring method is to be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL VEHICLES – This backup camera system is compatible with all kinds of vehicles, like cars, trucks, campers, motorhome ect. It can be always on mode to monitor a towed vehicle. For the family who have kids, it could be use as a baby car monitor.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE – We provide 24-hour customer service and technical support. 1 year replacement policy and 3 years factory warranty from the date purchased. Any question or problem, just tell us and we are ready to assist you!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations that will help you select the best backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are reasonably massive and one digicam may not be able to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.