Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
omotor Black Tailgate Backup Reverse Handle with Safety Parking Backup Camera for Ford F150 F250 F350 F450 F550 2005-2016 Pickup Truck Wide Angle Vision
- Black Tailgate Backup Reverse Handle with Safety Parking Backup Camera for Ford F150 F250 F350 F450 F550 Pickup Truck Wide Angle Vision
- Image sensor : 1/3″ OV136 CCD Chip, .5 lux light sensitivity
- Resolution: 600 TV Lines
- Angle: Wide View 170 Degrees
- For Ford F150 F250 F350 F450 F550 2005-2016
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides to help you choose the right backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution shall be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one that will provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are somewhat large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.