Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
OMOTOR Tailgate Backup Camera for Toyota Tacoma 2005-2015 Black Tailgate Backup Reverse Handle with Camera
- Tailgate Handle with Built in Premium Color Camera, Connects Through RCA
- Fits: TOYOTA Tacoma 2005-2015
- Image sensor : 1/4-Inch OV136 CCD Chip, .5 lux light sensitivity.Resolution: 480 TV Lines.Angle: Wide View 170 Degrees
- Tailgate Backup Reverse Handle with Camera.This reverse parking sensor offers safety for your pickup.
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts, No Questions Asked
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that has to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one for you to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you wish to have to think about while purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are quite large and one digicam won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.