Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Oyviny WiFi Magnetic Wireless Backup Camera Rechargeble Trailer Hicth Rear View Camera for Hooking up Gooseneck Horse/Boat/Travel Trailer and Fifth Wheel, Support iOS and Android System, Night Vision
- Versatile WiFi Wireless Rear View Camera. Our magnetic hitch camera connects via WiFi, works with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, allows you to view camera image on your smartphone. No internet connection required
- Magnetic Base. Wireless magnetic hitch front/rear view camera equips with powerful magnetic base attaches hitch camera to back of your vehicle. Strong enough magnectic base prevent the camera falling off but easily lifts off the bumper/ trailer
- Rechargeable Battery. Our Wireless Portable Backup Camera is designed to run with a built-in 5V 2200mA rechargeable battery. Fully charge battery works about 6 to 8 hours constantly. Recharge with included USB cable
- Waterproof & Great Night Vision. With 120°wide view angle, IP68 waterproof rating, WiFi Reverse Backup Camera can withstand all weather elements. Built-in 9 infrared lights that will provide you 30 feet of night vision to see clear images at dark night
- Simple 2 Steps Setup. Just download a free APP on your phone named “Safetyeye” for IOS System and “Safetycam” for Android System, then mounting the magnetic reverse camera on any metal surface of your vehicle and connect it to a mobile device via WiFi
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential considerations that will help you choose the right backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be made up by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one that allows you to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you want to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are slightly huge and one camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.