Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PAC BCI-CH21 Backup Camera/Navigation Unlock Interface (for Select Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/RAM Vehicles)
- Adds reverse camera input
- Unlocks navigation entry while vehicle is in motion
- A/V input capabilities
- Provides VES activation
- Works on all touchscreen radios (MyGig)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 11:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 22:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important points that can assist you choose the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is relatively easy and you'll do it by yourself not like while putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so they can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important factor that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are moderately large and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire rear view.