Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Padarsey 5 Inch TFT LCD Car Color Rear View Monitor Screen for Parking Rear View Backup Camera with 2 Optional Bracket(Suckers Mount and Normal Adhesive Stand)
- 1) Anti-glare High Resolution,800(RGB)X480, 5-inch TFT LCD screen with excellent color
- 2) 2 Way AV input, Yellow connector:AV1 input,White connector: AV2 input,Support AV2 reversing priority,automatically display rear view image when you reversing,more convenient than manual switch
- 3) Working perfectly with Car DVD, VCD, camera, STB, satellite receiver, and other video equipment
- 4) Wide Compatiblity,12V-24V Wide voltage, Work well with your existing OEM or aftermarket front side rear view camera with standard RCA input,used for 12V/24V vehicles like Car,SUV,Truck or Van
- 5) Display black screen when has no video signal input to prevent distracting driver when driving. Note:please confirm you get power and video signal to the monitor successfully if it don’t turn on
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【FHD Display & Wide Angle】This Car Backup Bamera Promises a Clear Vision by Displaying High Quality Pictures in 7-inch Full High Resolution Screen.
- 【Stable Wireless Data Transmission】With German Digital Signal Receiver, This Backup Ccamera Kit is Always Capable of Transmitting Stable Wireless Data without Any Interfere even When the Car Accelerates up to 85 Mile/h.
- 【Perfect night vision in color 】inserted 18 infrared lights and CCD sensor, wireless backup Camera kit will present colored perfect night vision effect for you, which enables you to see clearly from long distance in the dark.
- ►TFT 7 inch Monitor Has Capability To Monitor Two Video Inputs V1/V2. V2 Video Input Will Have Priority (Reverse Camera) For Safety.
- ►Screen Dimensions: 7 Inch. Resolution:1280X720P System:PAL&NTSC Power:DC 9V-35V Consumption:5W/Rear Watching :Image Can Be Changed Left And Right /Operate Mode:The Key Operation And Remote Control.
- ► Easy To USE And Operate; Comes With An IR Remote Controller For A Easy Operation，Adjustable To Your Needs; 2 Ways To Install: Standing Or Mounting. Supports Screen Rotation And Adjustable Brightness, Contrast, And Color.
- 【Upgraded 170° wide viewing angle camera】Upgraded backup camera with a 170° wide viewing angle and 6 layered all glass lens makes you always have an eye on your surroundings and the full vehicle width.
- 【7" HD Digital Color Monitor】 7" monitor with super large HD(800*480) screen.This provides a super sharp image from the backup camera view.The monitor support 2 video inputs.Monitor automatically turns on and switch to rear view picture when reversing.
- 【IP68 &18 Infrared Lights】 International Standard IP68 waterproof level, make sure the camera can work well in all weather conditions.18 Infrared lights provide excellent night vision performance,this night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
- Weivision 360° Around View Camera System can get real surround vision of driving, help to avoid blind spots and secure driving safety! It’s designed for car pick up all within 22ft vehicles, etc, easy to install and calibrate.
- Weivision 360° Around View Camera System helps a lot in various driving situations, such as reverse parking, eliminating blind spots and turning at narrow roadnarrow road
- Provides bird's eye view of all blind spots,Avoid Potential dangers hidden among blind areas.
- HD 720P Rear-view Backup Parking Assist Camera, which can output 720P HD video signal
- It only works with selected ATOTO S8 android car stereo models and the video image quality is much better than traditional cameras that output CVBS signal type. It is not compatible with other car stereos!
- This camera has 180° ultra wide Viewing Angle and is specified for working with selected AOTOT S8 Android car stereo that comes with Virtual Surround View Parking feature. An extra calibration cloth is included in the package, and the retailing price includes both the camera and calibration cloth
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 10:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be decided by the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one that allows you to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. A few cars are fairly large and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.