Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PANGOLIN BT4Z-19G490-B Park Assist Camera Backup Camera for Ford Edge 2011-2012 Replacement Parts with 3 Month Warranty
- Replace Part Number: BT4Z-19G490-B
- Condition: Aftermarket 100% Brand New; Easy to install, plug-and-play design – no special programming required
- Application: for Ford Edge Years 2011-2012
- Attention: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number
- Warranty: 3 Month, we offer free repair or change or return service if there is any quality problem of the product we sent to you during the warranty
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides to help you choose the best backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be determined by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one that should be carried out by a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one so that it will come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are rather huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.