Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PANGOLIN ET4Z-19G490-A ET4Z19G490A Park Assist Camera Backup Camera for Ford Edge 2013-2014 Replacement Parts, 3 Month Warranty
- Replace Part Number: ET4Z-19G490-A ET4Z19G490A
- Condition: Aftermarket 100% Brand New; Easy to install, you could find the instruction easily on internet
- Application: for Ford Edge 2013-2014; If your vehicle currently does NOT have a backup camera system, this camera will not work; The camera would work if your car already has dynamic parking assist.
- Attention: Before purchasing, make sure to call your local dealer to verify that your part number is an EXACT MATCH to this part number
- Warranty: 3 Month, we offer free repair or change or return service if there is any quality problem of the product we sent to you during the warranty
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so that you can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you need to consider whilst buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively large and one camera may not be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.