Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PARKVISION Smart Backup Camera Reverse Camera,One-Key to Reverse/Shift Image Horizontally&Vertically,Flexible Mounting at Back/Front/Top-Off-Center Position Allowed,4 Parking Lines Settable,12V-24V
- ★【Upgrade: 5-level brightness adjustment】: According to the feedback from customers, we have upgraded our products: we have added five levels of brightness adjustment functions. You can increase or decrease the brightness of the camera to improve visibility according to your display and needs.
- ★【Universal Fitting Front/Rear View Backup Camera】: The camera can be fitted on multiple positions such as rear top, over license plate, rear bumper or front grille, and the image can be mirrored or flipped by using the one-key button.★【Unique Reverse Backup Camera with Settable Parking Lines】:PRO-120 camera has 4 parking line patterns for you to choose the best suitable one according to your vehicle.
- ★【Unique Rear View Camera with Movable Image】: PRO-120 has a unique feature to move the image horizontally or vertically. The movement is limited but very useful to improve the view, as the camera may not be mounted in the middle or the mounting position is very high or very low so that you have an off-centered image or an imperfect angle.
- ★【Full Glass Lens with 120° True Horizontal View Angle】: Full glass lens used to retain image clarity even after long time continuous use in all whether conditions. ★【960H High Resolution Image Sensor】: 1/3” High Resolution color image sensor used with 550,000 pixels resolution. Good visibility with help of your car’s reverse lights even in very dark environment at night.
- ★【IP68 Shockproof&Waterproof Grade】:The camera comes strong metal housing and uses advanced sealing technology for waterproof and shockproof purpose. All cameras passed IP68 waterproof testing before shipping.It supports long-time continuous working without over heating or blurry image issue. For any assistance you need at any time, you are always welcome to contact us at [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you can do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one that should be performed by a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one to be able to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are reasonably massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.