Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Stylish wired controller is compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows
- Hook up your headset to the 3.5mm audio jack and enjoy chat and volume controls located directly on the controller
- Features a sleek design with non slip grips and textured trigger and shoulder buttons
- Enhanced gameplay with vibration feedback
- Includes a detachable 8 foot Micro USB cable for plenty of room to play with ease easily charge other devices with this cable too
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- 1 Din Car Stereo: 188(L)*58(H)*154(W) mm, 7 inch automatic telescopic folding capacitive touch screen. With USB/AUX-in/SD card ports. RCA output/input port, can connect with DVR. Seven-color key backlights adjustable
- Car FM Bluetooth Receiver: with 18 stations, which can search channels in full-automatic ways, semiautomatic way and acurate adjustment way. Built- in Bluetooth for handsfree phone call, record/phonebook download and music playing
- Backup Camera Video Input: rear image will be displayed on MP5 screen automatically when your car is parking, and return to radio page when parking finishes. And support original car steering wheel button learning function
- SUPPORT 4 CAMERAS: The Pyle vehicle video switcher allows multiple cameras to be connected and displayed onto a quad-channel monitor. Each camera can be displayed one by one onto the monitor when pressing the corresponding key mode
- SELECTABLE CAM VIEW MODES: The car video switcher features real-time video displaying viewing and mirror image function with selectable viewing modes for backup camera system support powered by PAL and NTSC video resolution of 720x576 / 720/480
- QUAD VIEW KEYS: The car video switcher allows you to view various pictures and can be displayed onto the monitor depends on the mode key. Each key will show you various picture mode and will be shown one by one, each press will change another mode
- Android Car Stereo: 178(L)*100(H)*48(W) mm, double din 7 inch Capacitive Touch Screen with SD Card/AUX-in/USB slot and RCA input/output port.
- Built-in WIFI & GPS Navigation: with WiFi connect, Google Maps can be used perfectly, you can go anywhere you want. And offline Maps of North American preloaded on this car stereo
- Mirror Link & Backup Camera Input: Android (4.0-7.0) to mirror link via Wifi and USB, IOS(5s-7s) to mirror link via wifi. Rear image will be displayed on MP5 screen automatically when your car is parking, and return to radio page when parking finishes
- 【3 Chanel Cameras】Waterproof cameras. One for front, and the other 2 separated cameras for sides. (Please note the monitor will only display front view, or left and right side-by-side view). Front full-HD Video 1920x1080 @ 30fps; Both separated cameras 720* [email protected] 30fps. 140° fisheye for main camera; 120° for side camera.
- 【Add Remote Controller】Important feature, switch different channel by remote controller, you could watch backup camera and other side camera anytime, not just when you reverse the car.
- 【Infrared Night Vision】Built-in 9 pieces 940nm invisible IR LED + IR CUT light, helps you capture the clear image at night. G-sensor accident detection locks. SOS emergency button (Wired remote) to lock the current recording manually.
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 06:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial guides to help you select the best backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out by a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one a good way to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to consider whilst buying the backup camera. Some cars are rather massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.