Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-1300NEX 6.2″ DVD Receiver Apple CarPlay Built in Bluetooth with License Plate Style Backup Camera and a Free SOTS Lanyard
- DVD Receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA Display
- Apple CarPlay Compatible and AppRadio Mode+ Compatible
- Built in Bluetooth for hands free calling and streaming audio
- Universal License Plate Style Backup Camera Included
- FREE SOTS Lanyard Included
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Bluetooth answer/ make calls and be hands-free with no distractions The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side Play and control your music and apps like Spotify/ Pandora wirelessly
- Media playback watch your choice of videos through the DVD player Play music through your Bluetooth device Pop in a CD or use the USB/SD ports for more audio alternatives Tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- Auxiliary input compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players
- WIDE ANGLE: The LPCB36 Rearview Backup Camera Has a 170 Degree Wide Angle View For Maximum Visibility Behind Your Vehicle. Back Up With Confidence Knowing That You Are Getting The Whole Picture. No More Uncertainties!
- RESOLUTION: With a Resolution Of 640 x 480, You Will Be Sure To See Everything In Crisp, Clear Detail
- GUIDE DISTANCE: Unique Distance Guide Lines On The Image Repeat Object’s Distortion And Help To Control The Distance To Obstacles From Any Angle
- BONUS REAR VIEW CAMERA: GIFTS - The car stereo with backup camera for safer parking. A reverse camera is included with the unit. The mp5 player will automatically switch to reverse image when the car is in reverse gear, which makes reversing easier. Auto Matic white balance. Night vision. 170-degree wide angle. High sensitivity and Water-proof: IP67. Low power consumption.
- BLUETOOTH & WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Compatible with bluetooth and hand free calling. With an included wireless remote control, it is convenient for the rest of the passengers get to enjoy their favorite tunes!
- 7 inch LCD CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN CAR RADIO: Highly responsive. High-Resolution Screen supports 1080P HD movies. Note:The touch screen car stereo only supports phone pixels:1920*1080 and below.
- BLUETOOTH: Answer calls with just one push of a button. Make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. No need to hold your phone ever again. You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- MEDIA PAYBACK: Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This double din head unit is compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Even more ways to chill
- Apple CarPlay - Access icons on your iPhone by activating Siri voice controls or touchscreen. Available features include Phone, Music, Maps, Text messages, Radio, Podcasts, Audiobooks. Make your drive more interesting
- Messages - With Siri on your side, you can ask her to read you your messages, reply as well as send them. Siri lets you concentrate on what matters most. Driving
- Rearview Camera - The BCPA9685RC takes safety to another level by lowering the volume every time you put your car in reverse to see the rear surroundings on your screen
Last update on 2020-09-30 at 14:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 22:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so we can provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you need to think about when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few cars are reasonably huge and one camera may not be capable to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.