Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-1300NEX 6.2″ DVD Receiver Apple CarPlay Built in Bluetooth with License Plate Style Backup Camera and a Free SOTS Lanyard
- DVD Receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA Display
- Apple CarPlay Compatible and AppRadio Mode+ Compatible
- Built in Bluetooth for hands free calling and streaming audio
- Universal License Plate Style Backup Camera Included
- FREE SOTS Lanyard Included
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- BONUS REAR VIEW CAMERA: GIFTS - The car stereo with backup camera for safer parking. A reverse camera is included with the unit. The mp5 player will automatically switch to reverse image when the car is in reverse gear, which makes reversing easier. Auto Matic white balance. Night vision. 170-degree wide angle. High sensitivity and Water-proof: IP67. Low power consumption.
- BLUETOOTH & WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Compatible with bluetooth and hand free calling. With an included wireless remote control, it is convenient for the rest of the passengers get to enjoy their favorite tunes!
- 7 inch LCD CAPACITIVE TOUCH SCREEN CAR RADIO: Highly responsive. High-Resolution Screen supports 1080P HD movies. Note:The touch screen car stereo only supports phone pixels:1920*1080 and below.
- This car radio MP5 player with a rear view camera. MP3/MP5 player, FM radio, USB, TF interface, Bluetooth 2.0/hand free phone call, Aux In/charging device.
- 4 inch HD digital in-dash car receiver, gives you a excellent visual experience. The car radio also supports bluetooth fuction, you can do hands free calling, bluetooth music playing through this car audio stereo.
- High definition FM audio function and 18 stations, the stereo electronic tuner, scan and store stations automatically, and you can save you favort satation as number and you can find it more convience .
- Voice control with Apple CarPlay
- Rear view camera ready for easy parking
- EXTRABASS adds low end power
- 【DOUBLE DIN RADIO】 High resolution, 1080P Full HD. 7" inch 178*103*63mm LCD Touch screen offer you a fantastic experience to watch HD video. Please check the size of your car’s radio before ordering. FREE GIFTS: a back-up camera , remote control, frame (178*100mm) and Steering wheel control are included for free
- 【MULTIFUNCTION】Camecho 7 inch 2 din HD 1080P car radio MP5 player Supports BT and built-in microphone for hands-free calling, FM Radio, USB, TF Card (up to 32 GB), AUX IN, music player, video player, steering wheel control and back-up camera
- 【CAR STEREO WITH BACKUP CAMERA】 With easy operation rear-view camera, it will input automatically powers the camera when the vehicle shifts into reverse and displays the image on the touch screen, make reversing easier
- 🚘 Upgraded High-Resolution Touchscreen: This stereo is equipped with a 7-inch high-definition LCD touch screen, high contrast, clear, bright, and compatible with media resolutions up to 1080P. The professionally tuned upgraded resistive touch screen brings you more sensitive and precise control. Support video format: RM/RMVB/DVD(VOB)/VCD(DAT)/MP1/MP2/DIVX/XVID/MP4/H263/H264/FLV/3GP/SWF/AVI/ASF/MJPEG etc. Audio format: MP3/WMA/WAV/MKV/FLAC/OGG/APE. Note: This is not a CD/DVD Player.
- 🚘 Bluetooth Hands-free and Music: Built-in dual channel Bluetooth 4.0 chip with higher specifications that makes bluetooth signal more stable. When the car stereo is paired with your phone via Bluetooth, you can make smooth hands-free calls, music playback and control. Driving is now safer and more convenient.
- 🚘 Reversing Image Function: Equipped with a unique 12LED wick reversing camera, bringing a clearer night vision distance. The 7-inch touch screen will automatically display the reverse image once you put the car into reverse gear. Make your daily reversing safer.
Last update on 2021-01-26 at 23:04 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing because it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides that will help you choose the right backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one which will provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you want to think about when buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are somewhat large and one digicam won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.