Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-1300NEX 6.2″ DVD Receiver Apple CarPlay Built in Bluetooth with License Plate Style Backup Camera and a Free SOTS Lanyard
- DVD Receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA Display
- Apple CarPlay Compatible and AppRadio Mode+ Compatible
- Built in Bluetooth for hands free calling and streaming audio
- Universal License Plate Style Backup Camera Included
- FREE SOTS Lanyard Included
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important guides that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer can be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are somewhat large and one digicam won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.