Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-1300NEX 6.2″ DVD Receiver Apple CarPlay Built in Bluetooth with License Plate Style Backup Camera and a Free SOTS Lanyard
- DVD Receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA Display
- Apple CarPlay Compatible and AppRadio Mode+ Compatible
- Built in Bluetooth for hands free calling and streaming audio
- Universal License Plate Style Backup Camera Included
- FREE SOTS Lanyard Included
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you'll do it on your own not like while installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you can see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are slightly large and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.