Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-1300NEX 6.2″ DVD Receiver Apple CarPlay Built in Bluetooth with License Plate Style Backup Camera and a Free SOTS Lanyard
- DVD Receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA Display
- Apple CarPlay Compatible and AppRadio Mode+ Compatible
- Built in Bluetooth for hands free calling and streaming audio
- Universal License Plate Style Backup Camera Included
- FREE SOTS Lanyard Included
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Bluetooth answer/ make calls and be hands-free with no distractions The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side Play and control your music and apps like Spotify/ Pandora wirelessly
- Media playback watch your choice of videos through the DVD player Play music through your Bluetooth device Pop in a CD or use the USB/SD ports for more audio alternatives Tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- Auxiliary input compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players
- WIDE ANGLE: The LPCB36 Rearview Backup Camera Has a 170 Degree Wide Angle View For Maximum Visibility Behind Your Vehicle. Back Up With Confidence Knowing That You Are Getting The Whole Picture. No More Uncertainties!
- RESOLUTION: With a Resolution Of 640 x 480, You Will Be Sure To See Everything In Crisp, Clear Detail
- GUIDE DISTANCE: Unique Distance Guide Lines On The Image Repeat Object’s Distortion And Help To Control The Distance To Obstacles From Any Angle
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- BLUETOOTH: Answer calls with just one push of a button. Make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. No need to hold your phone ever again. You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- MEDIA PAYBACK: Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This double din head unit is compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Even more ways to chill
- Adds reverse camera input
- Unlocks navigation entry while vehicle is in motion
- A/V input capabilities
Last update on 2020-07-11 at 16:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-11 at 07:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few crucial points that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution shall be made up through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so that it will give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.