Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-210EX 6.2″ 2-Din Bluetooth Touchscreen Multimedia DVD Receiver with HD Backup Camera and Gravity Mobile Phone Holder (AVH-210EX+95BK)
- Package: Pioneer avh-210ex + HD Rear camera 95BK
- AVH-210EX: Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), Serial Port Profile (SSP), and Dual Phone Connection.
- Audio: 3 (2V) RCA Precuts, 50W x 4 MOSFET Built-in Amplifier, Easy EQ (EEQ) Preset Equalizer, 13-Band Customizable Graphic Equalizer, 24-Bit D/A Converter, Manual Time Alignment (CD-MC20 Required), HPF/LPF Crossover Network, Subwoofer Control, Loudness
- Expandability: single, rear bus input, rear aux input, back-up camera input, wired remote input, composite video output, 1-3. 5mm (audio/video) mini jack AV cable, and USB direct control for iPod/iPhone.Resolution:WVGA (800 x 480)
- HD Rear view Camera with 170 degree wide angle
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate. It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple
- Reverse camera housing is metal, small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function, you can switch it to be front or rear view, also support guide line/distance scale line on/off switching
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- How many times have you been backing out of your driveway or a parking spot only to have a little kid dart behind your automobile, seemingly out of nowhere? The camera is a perfect solution, you will have eyes in the back of your head
- Easy to install: 2 Installation options,you could choose bracket mounting or flush mounting as per your case
- Rear/Front Switchable: Optional Customized Distance Scale Lines & Mirror/Normal Image Switchable - You Can Use it as Rear View Backup Camera or Front/Side Camera Note: By default this is a reverse camera (mirror image) with distance scale line
- 7" IPS Touch Screen and 1080P FHD Recording: Simultaneous recording in 1080P front view and 480P waterproof rear cam, ensuring you get the best footage all day and night. 7" touch screen provides a wide visual angle which makes it clearer to view video
- Reversing Camera Kit for Safe Parking: Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light, the image of rear camera will automatically switch over the full view and trigger guide line for safe parking when the R gear engaged
- Parking Monitor and G-Sensor: Triggered by the Parking Monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking. The G-sensor will auto-lock recorded video when detecting collision, which provides powerful evidence in case of dispute
Last update on 2020-07-07 at 17:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-07 at 06:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important considerations to help you choose the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that it will provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup camera. Some automobiles are slightly large and one camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.