Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-210EX Double DIN Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM/Digital Media Car Stereo Receiver with HD Backup Camera and Magnet Phone Holder
- Built-in Bluetooth, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), Serial Port Profile (SSP), and Dual Phone Connection
- 5 display colors with 112 key colors
- Expandability: single, rear bus input, rear aux input, back-up camera input, wired remote input, composite video output, 1-3. 5mm (audio/video) mini jack AV cable, and USB direct control for iPod/iPhone
- Digital Media Playback: CD/CD-R/CD-RW Playback, DVD/CD/USB MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV Audio Playback, and DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/AVI/DIVX/WMV/JPEG Video Playback
- Android, iPhone, backup Camera Compatible + gravity magnet phone holder
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution shall be decided via the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is quite easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one that allows you to provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are slightly massive and one digicam may not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.