Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-210EX Double DIN Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM/Digital Media Car Stereo Receiver with Xtremevision HD Backup Camera
- Built-in Bluetooth, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), Serial Port Profile (SSP), and Dual Phone Connection
- 5 Display Colors With 112 Key Colors
- Expandability: Single, Rear UBS Input, Rear AUX Input, Back-up Camera Input, Wired Remote Input, Composite Video Output, 1-3. 5mm (Audio/Video) Mini Jack AV Cable, and USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone
- Digital Media Playback: CD/CD-R/CD-RW Playback, DVD/CD/USB MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV Audio Playback, and DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/AVI/DIVX/WMV/JPEG Video Playback
- Android, Iphone, Backup Camera Compatible
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important considerations to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer shall be determined through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is quite easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one which should be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are quite massive and one camera won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.