Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer AVH-310EX Double-Din 6.8-Inch in-Dash Car DVD Receiver with Built-in Bluetooth + License Backup Camera Included + Gravity Magnet Phone Holder
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Power handling: Max: 50 watts x 4 channels | DVD receiver
- 6.8″ Wvga touchscreen display | USB direct control for iPhone | Android music support
- 3.5mm Front Audio auxiliary input | external mic included
- 3 sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer) + 30Lcc backup Camera + gravity phone holder
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so that it will give you enough view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.