Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer DMH-220EX Digital Multimedia Receiver Safe Driver’s Bundle with HD Wide Angle Backup Camera. 6.2″ WVGA Display with Bluetooth, Variable Color Illumination, Three Pre-Amp Outputs (DMH220EX)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Pioneer Receiver, Microphone, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is a Pioneer and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- GENERAL FEATURES: Digital multimedia receiver (does not play CDs) // 6.2″ resistive touchscreen display with variable color button illumination // built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming // fits double-DIN dash openings
- SMARTPHONE FEATURES: built-in iPhone control via USB // Apple Music Radio through iPhone // built-in Android music control via USB
- A/V FEATURES: video playback from an external source or USB drive // high- and low-pass filters // 13-band graphic equalizer // inputs: rear audio/video input (mini), rear USB input, rear-view camera input // outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub)
- CAMERA: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential guides that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be made up by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a view to come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively huge and one digicam may not have the ability to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.