Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Pioneer DMH-220EX Digital Multimedia Receiver Safe Driver’s Bundle with HD Wide Angle Backup Camera. 6.2″ WVGA Display with Bluetooth, Variable Color Illumination, Three Pre-Amp Outputs (DMH220EX)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Pioneer Receiver, Microphone, Voxx ACAM4 HD Wide Angle Backup Camera, and Car Toys Keychain. Car Toys is a Pioneer and Voxx USA Authorized Retailer and full service MECP installer (Installation not included). 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- GENERAL FEATURES: Digital multimedia receiver (does not play CDs) // 6.2″ resistive touchscreen display with variable color button illumination // built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming // fits double-DIN dash openings
- SMARTPHONE FEATURES: built-in iPhone control via USB // Apple Music Radio through iPhone // built-in Android music control via USB
- A/V FEATURES: video playback from an external source or USB drive // high- and low-pass filters // 13-band graphic equalizer // inputs: rear audio/video input (mini), rear USB input, rear-view camera input // outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub)
- CAMERA: Includes bracket and cables. Does not block the license plate, legal in all US states including Texas. CCD sensors have a high output that results in cleaner, higher quality videos. On-screen built in parking lines for distance measurement. Selectable on/off. 150-degree wide angle lens offers great visibility with virtually zero blind spots. High performance in bright sunlight, nighttime darkness, and all weather conditions.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- ►【Easy Installation】2021 Newly upgraded system simplies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ►【HD 1080P Image】It's a multi-tasker that offers clear graphics at an affordable price. 1080P high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.150 degree,wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Rear View Hitch Camera is IP69 waterproof, Swtich Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 19:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important guides to help you select the best backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined via the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed through a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.