Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PixelMan Backup Camera Video Cable,（32ft） Double-Shielded Car Rear View Camera RCA Extension Cord, Back Up Rearview Reverse Cam RCA Male to Male AV Connector Adapter Wire for SUV RV Pickup Truck
- ★The RCA cable coming with backup camera is 19.5ft, if you want to install the rear camera on a large vehicle such as SUV RV Pickup Truck, a longer RCA extension cable is required. But for the ordinary RCA video cable,the video signal will be greatly attenuated after extending, , and the video quality and stability will decline, black screens, stripes, etc. may appear.
- ★Our RCA cable is specially used for long-distance signal transmission. Our rca extension cable adopts double-shielded thick pure copper core wire, the pure copper core wire is wrapped with a layer of shielded metal wires and a layer of aluminum foil, our RCA cord can minimize the signal attenuation.
- ★A RCA connector is included. With this RCA connector, you can connect multiple RCA cables together, or change the RCA male to the RCA female.
- ★The yellow connector of this rearview camera RCA video extension cable has two reversing trigger wires, please consult the rearview camera manual to connect.
- ★This cable is universal for various reversing cameras with RCA connector. Each of our cable is tested before leaving the factory, please order it with confidence!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important guides that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be determined by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you want to decide upon while buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are rather large and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.